1) How to manage an activity and workers (add workers)
2) How to create an activity
3) How to write a statement of work for an activity
4) How to copy an activity
5) Collaboration and review process (high risk activities)
6) How to determine who still needs to approve an activity
7) How to search for a project or activity (search tool).
This video shows how to create an Activity. It goes over writing a description of work, identifying and selecting hazards associated with the work and reviewing the controls.
This video is for Activity Leads. It provides an example for what is included in a statement of work.
Template: Statement of Work. This is a template for a Statement of Work.
This video is for Activity Leads. It walks through the EHS collaboration and review process that is required for risk-level 3 activities. It also provides tips for how to collaborate using the tools within Activity Manager.
This video is designed for Activity Leads. It shows how to assign and authorize workers using Activity Manager. It goes over how to determine if the worker's training requirements are met and explains the different levels of authorization using examples.
This video is for Activity Leads. It shows how an Activity Lead can determine whether their Activity has been approved, and if not which individuals still need to approve it.